(Reference: www.singaporepower.com.sg)

You do not need to terminate the existing power supplies or utilities for the new Tenant.All you have to ensure is that the next occupier submits a request to SP Services (Singapore Power,an energy utility company) to change the billing party of the said premise with an effective date.

If you have a Real Estate Broker who has introduced the Tenant to you, the Broker can assist you on the utilities handover so there will be no disruption in the utilities supplies when the Tenants take over the unit.

By Eileen Tan and Ui Wei Teck, property investors and authors of Enjoying Mid-Life Without Crisis. This tip and dozens more are from their book.

Join Our Weekly Newsletter

“What you must know before buying Singapore property…”

Sign up to get our free weekly newsletter with the best ideas and market updates from Singapore property experts, property transaction data and deals. Enter your email below to get our FREE Beginner's Guide and Property Buyer’s Checklist as a bonus. Save yourself thousands of dollars and lots of heartache!

Thanks for signing up! Please check your email to download your reports.